You will learn:
- Why coaching has become popular.
- The What, When, Where, Why and How of coaching.
- The difference between coaching, consulting, counseling and mentoring.
- A simple and effective coaching model.
- What are the necessary input and output skills.
- How to create a plan of action.
- How to coach around faith.
- How to coach for conflict resolution.
- And many more key elements of life coaching.
“Coaching for Success makes a vitally important, practical and timely contribution to the coaching literature.”
Dr. Larry Asplund, CLST Global